I’ve been an avid story collector and story teller ever since I could talk.
More things about me:
- Event & Communications Coordinator
- Background in journalism
My Chapters include
- Volunteer work on myriad non-profit boards; Community advocacy;
- Non profit project development, such as the Social Purchasing Portal Waterloo Region;
- Sponsorship and fundraising for non-profits and community services;
- Ghost writing a book for a local entrepreneur;
- Book marketing and social media writing;
- Even CBC radio producer.
3rd Annual Pond & Garden Tour Waterloo Region
I’m really excited to be the Event Coordinator for the third year of Grand Valley Garden Village’s Annual Pond & Garden Tour. You’ll read lots of blogs about it on this site – how it got started, interviews with pond owners and interviews with the non profit organizations who applied to win a Waterfall Feature for their clients to enjoy. You can read about last year’s winners, KW Habilitation. Tickets for the 2015 Tour will launch August 24th, and the Pond & Garden Tour is Saturday, September 19th.
Any questions? Ask away.
I live with my husband (Steve Morrison), one perfect daughter, two rowdy dogs, two mischievous parrots plus a pond full of well loved koi in a small suburban forest in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.